Let’s Start :
There is a very sweet hadith, Please read the whole!
The Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
When you forget something then you send a blessing on me, Inshallah, it will be remembered this is a very valuable hadith. Tell everyone, don’t forget it in your heart
Question: Why are there two prostrations in prayer?
Answer: When Allah commanded the angels to prostrate before Adam, they prostrated. But Iblis did not do so, so he was rejected and expelled from heaven. Seeing this state of Iblis, the angels prostrated and said: O Allah, thank You for enabling us to carry out Your command and to worship You.
Those two prostrations are still being performed in prayers
A Companion asked the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)
How do we know that our prayers have been accepted?
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: When your heart wants to offer the next prayer, understand that your prayer has been accepted
Allah Almighty has said that some people do not forward such messages. Allah Almighty has said * If you reject me, I will reject you in my eyes * When the accursed Satan said:
O Lord, by Your Glory, I will always lead Your servants astray as long as their souls remain in their bodies.
Allah, the Lord of Glory, said: I swear by my honor and my high position. As long as they keep asking me for forgiveness, I will keep forgiving them *
Some lovely habits of our beloved Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)
* 1: Keep your eyes down while walking *
* 2: Always greet first *
* 3: Do the hospitality yourself *
* 4: Performing Postpartum prayers secretly *
* 5: Do the obligatory worship in front of everyone *
* 6: Examine the patient’s mood *
* 7: When you get angry while standing, you go to bed *
* 8: do toothbrush *
* 9: Never sleep before Isha *
* 10: Never laugh openly, just smile *
May Allah fulfill every legitimate wish of the sender of this message! Amen
When the time came for the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) to die, he asked Gabriel (Peace be upon him): Will my ummah also have to endure such pain of death
Then tears will flow from the eyes of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) So Allah Almighty said:
* O Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) if your ummah recites the Ayah al-Kursi immediately after every prayer, then at the time of death it will have one foot in this world and second foot in Paradise *
A person who recites * Bismillah * 21 times while sleeping. Allah Almighty tells the angels to write good deeds for every breath he takes
Forward all the numbers and groups you have in your mobile